Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Max Payne® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for an Art Manager for Quantum Break on Xbox One.
Are you the ideal candidate for this position? We’re looking for an outstanding manager who wants to help our art team towards the creation of stunning and industry-leading visuals.
What we are looking for?
Ability to manage world-class art team:
- Art Team development & recruitment
- Appraisals & daily HR duties
- Help to create and maintain project management documentation e.g schedules and milestone descriptions
Art outsourcing experience:
- New partner acquisition and contract negotiations
- Vendor test arrangements, scheduling and supervision
- Full project outsourcing budgeting
- Outsourcing coordination for our internal teams:
- Environment art outsourcing coordination and scheduling with the environment team
- Audio outsourcing coordination and scheduling with the audio team
- Animation outsourcing coordination and scheduling with the character team
- Vendor meetings at events and networking
So go ahead and apply, we’d love to hear from you!
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something amazing, new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we are committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment. Naturally there’s a competitive compensation package with health care & insurance waiting for you, and should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. To apply, please fill in the the application form by30th of June with your CV and work/hobby project samples relevant to the position (impress us!).
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information can be found from here.
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.