Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Max Payne® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for an experienced Senior Gameplay Designer for Quantum Break on Xbox One.
As a Senior Gameplay Designer you will be designing and iterating the core action and combat mechanics of the game. You’ll be hands-on with the fundamental building blocks of ‘fun’, working closely with Gameplay Programmers, Animators and Level Designers in the quest for truly awesome gameplay.
Requirements & skills:
- Shipped 2+ AAA current gen titles as a gameplay/systems designer
- Demonstrated ability to design and finalize gameplay systems related to third/first person combat
- In-depth knowledge of all the systems and features relevant for a top-tier action title. You’re expected to know your way around the current standards of the third/first person action games – and then be able to find ways to surpass them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work and thrive in a team environment
- Experience with level editors, scripting languages and 3D modeling tools (UnrealEd, Halo: Forge, 3DS Max, Maya, Hammer, Radiant, etc.)
- Experience with gameplay animation
- Experience with gameplay AI
- An important role in a leading independent game studio
- A fast-paced, exciting working environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Focused, yet relaxed teammates and a lot of responsibility
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the Espoo/Helsinki area will be required. This is a permanent position.To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.