Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Max Payne® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Systems Designer for Quantum Break on Xbox One.
As a Systems Designer will be directly working with development of various features that enable the action, levels and story to reach new heights. Your main responsibilities will be to design, implement and iterate game features with the various in-house and proprietary tools at our disposal. You’ll be closely working with the Level Designers and Gameplay Programmers to ensure that the gameplay features really hit their mark when in use.
Requirements & skills:
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in gameplay scripting and/or game programming
- Proven experience with level editors and 3D modeling tools (UnrealEd, Halo: Forge, 3DS Max, Maya, Hammer, Radiant, etc.)
- Solid understanding of game design, both from practical and theoretical perspectives
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and team work skills
- Background in programming, level design, game design and any relevant experience or studies (e.g., photography, film, art, etc.)
- Passionate player of games with an ability to analyze competitive products for their strengths and weaknesses
- A fast-paced, exciting working environment
- A competitive compensation package with health care & insurance
- Focused, yet relaxed teammates and a lot of responsibility
- We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we are committed to providing our team with a relaxed working environment
- Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the Espoo/Helsinki area will be required. To apply, please fill in the application form by 26th of May 2013 with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information here.
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.